So... yes I am posting a blog while on vacation. Why you ask... well, honestly, I am a bit IRRITATED right now and I have to vent.
So, a few days ago, I received an anonymous email via one of the website I am a part of (formspring.com). It said "Why are you such a liar?"
At first, I was upset of course. But then, I got to the point of OBVIOUSLY someone is THIS obsessed about me to hunt me down and ask me such a disturbing question ANONYMOUSLY!!!! It make me laugh...
But then... the question got PERSONAL. I just received ANOTHER email notification ANONYMOUSLY asking me "why did you LIE TO PEOPLE ABOUT HAVIN CANCER? aint you got enough attention?"
The first thing I thought was "This person does NOT have proper education and obviously is ignorant just by their grammer... therefore, NOT worth my time"
But then, I got absolutely upset! How DARE someone do this on MY vacation with MY family!! What kind of person takes time out of their day with their OWN family to write me SUCH harsh and ignorant questions? So... guess what... here it is you ignorant BAFFOON!
Have I lied in the past? ABSOLUTELY- I have lied and lied and lied... I have cheated, I have stolen, I have hurt, and I have mistreated others as well as myself! But guess what? I have OWNED up to that before... time and time again. I have apologized and I have prayed for forgiveness. I SERVE a GREAT GOD who FORGIVES! But apparently, his flock is short and falling. So I will answer to you- ONLY because I am SICK of these emails. I am SICK of being persecuted for things I have done in my (I say it again) PAST- HISTORY! GONE... CAN NOT BE CHANGED!
OK... the cervical cancer thing.
When I became pregnant with Kaylee, I found out I was carrying the HPV virus (yes... an STD). I do not feel you are WORTHY of such information, but I am putting myself out there so you can insert your foot in your own mouth. The HPV strand I was carrying WERE in fact strand 16- which is often associated with cervical cancer and other cervical displasia things. At the time, I was pregnant and there was nothing the doctors could do. Since the only way for further testing was a colposcopy which could not be preformed during pregnancy. So... we waited. Throughout my pregnancy I bled. I bled because of a lesion that was continuing to grow on my cervix. I was also diagnosed with IUGR, again, and sent to a specialist clear out in Pensacola (Sacred Heart). Six weeks after having Kaylee, I went into my OBGYN to start testing the lesion on my cervix. They performed a colposcopy and then something called the LEEP procedure and found that the lesion was in fact... CANCEROUS! We discussed various treatments including burning (freezing) the lesion and even possible remote radiation... and chemo would be discussed if these did not work. I asked about just removing all of my female parts (since I have endometriosis and ovarian cysts)... but the military docs said that I was too young and having even a partial hysterectomy would cause too many problems for me in the future. My blood tests were off and the biopsy came back funky so they went ahead and did some sort of "cone" procedure. I don't remember what it is called, but I do remember they numbed me and took a piece of my cervix in the shape of a cone to see the progression. Sure enough, it came back as "progressive"... we then started talking about more "serious" interventions. Just about this time, my aunt was hospitalized and diagnosed with Leukemia and I lost track of myself and time. I didn't want to go to the doctor any more and I was sick of getting poked and pinched and being in pain. So I went in for one last appointment (because of my stage one/stage two diagnosis). They "in office/ outpatient" surgically removed the lesion and I was to come back in three months.
Ta-da... three months later, the lesion was back but not as "aggressive". I was told to come back again in three months.
Ta-da... three months later, the lesion was close to being gone... but not gone... so again, I was told to come back three months later.
Ta-da... three months later (just a few months ago)... the lesion was gone... I was told to come back again- June 1st.
I went back and everything was NORMAL. I still have to have annual paps... but I am CANCER FREE.
So there... you sadistic little obsessed creep. There is my story for you. And now... I will pray for you. I will pray for your own CONTENTMENT with your OWN life. I have PLENTY of people in mine... I do not need YOU obsessing over it, critiquing it, or pointing out all of my past mistakes. I don 't point out yours!
"When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
And yes now... I get selfish... I pray for myself.
"You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" Matthew 5:43-44
And now- some comical relief because I am me
"I pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know where ever you are honey, I pray for you"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment