Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

So... I am not sure if any of you have been watching the news lately, but I can't keep my eyes off of it. I am absolutely appalled at what this country is beginning to stand for and I can NO LONGER be silenced! I have a few items to address here, and you can either continue to read this or don't, but honestly, I do not CARE what you have to say. These are MY words... MY feelings...

1. Religion
So... this country has basically become a country full of hypocritical and immoral corruption. Yes- I said it. Our PRESIDENT and OUR CONGRESS are completely INSANE! They have NO idea what they are doing, especially when it comes to RUNNING this country. When religion and guns were present in schools, there was no crime! Ha- go figure! I am not saying CHRISTIANITY should be in schools specifically. However, if one looks at Christianity and Islamic beliefs, one will see that they are VERY SIMILAR! I am not saying JESUS needs to be present in schools... although I think it would be awesome. I am simply saying RELIGIOUS values NEED to be present!!! What happened to accountability? Do you want to know WHY we have the problems we have? BECAUSE WE NEVER STOPPED OR PREVENTED THEM!!! Religion (Christianity specifically) teaches MORALS! It makes one realize that YOU ARE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for your actions! Having sex at 15 and getting pregnant at 16- YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. Disobeying your parents and drinking under the age- YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. There is a power above any power known by man. The power of MY GOD! MY GOD LOVES ME NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!! HOWEVER... that does not mean I am free to do whatever I want- actually... BACKUP... IT DOES MEAN THAT. I am FREE to do whatever I want. BUT I CHOOSE TO PLEASE HIM! I CHOOSE to do things that will please MY FATHER- MY SAVIOR! And guess what... before I sin... I KNOW THAT IF I CHOOSE TO SIN I MIGHT AS WELL DRIVE ANOTHER NAIL THROUGH THE BODY OF MY SAVIOR... MY SAVIOR that LOVED ME SO! OK- so yes- those are CHRISTIAN perspectives... but can we not teach the importance of LOVING ONE ANOTHER in schools? Can we not teach the SANCTITY of our bodies and why drinking, doing drugs, being lazy, and having sex with several people completely DESECRATES the temple in which we are blessed to live in?

2. Money
Awwwww... yes... the issue that effects everyone... no matter WHO you are. Money is the root of all evil- it is what I believe. We live in a society that says THE MORE THE BETTER! DISGUSTING... really? Ask all of those celebrities who are going through their fifth divorce and live a lonely life full of idolizing. Now, compare those people to the most poor family living in complete poverty. I know by statistics that the poor family will have more focus on FAMILY... LOVE... and the ultimate MEANING OF LIFE that the rich. Now- why is our country dealing with such MONEY issues? Well... one thing: SELFISHNESS! We live in a country of ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. The presidents that helped put this country in debt still receive a $500,000 pay check!!! Our congressmen who never stopped anything still live in a home for free, receive free transportation, and their kids (most of them) have received a FREE education! Awww yes... it must be nice to help CORRUPT this country and then sit back and drink a martini? I mean really? Why can't our president receive a PAY CUT!? Why can't we CUT back on the amenities our government receives? DO YOU KNOW how much FOOD the whitehouse wastes??? Seriously- look up some of these statistics... OO... another thing. Did you know that ONE of President Obama's suits costs (on average) $7,200?????????? ON ONE OUTFIT!?!?!??! Guess where the money comes from??? Hmmmm... Think about it? All you have to do is look around at WHERE this country's priorities are... Our celebrities who gross over 5 million dollars a year (that is low paying by the way) are off spending money on LUXERY items or building up third world countries... when some communities in our own country do not have running water... Some communities have schools that are so outdated, the teachers do not even have the ambition to teach the material... NOT TO MENTION our TEACHERS... Next point!

3. Education
This is NOT because this is my major- but this is true- just embrace it. THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY LIES IN THE HANDS OF OUR CHILDREN!!!!!! So why are THEY not our priority!? Why do we CUT their education and privileges or opportunities to cover the expenses our GOVERNMENT racks up? That doesn't seem fair. Our teachers are SO underpaid it is seriously DISGUSTING! Did you know that the average teacher only makes $25,000 for the first HALF of their career!!! Yet... A manager of a bar or strip club makes roughly $58,000! THAT IS OVER DOUBLE for those of you who are not good at math. DO YOU SEE THE PRIORITIES! All you have to do is look at our poor pastors' incomes and know this!!

4. Military
OK... again... NOT because I am biased and serve this country as a military wife... but because I LOVE AND CHERISH MY FREEDOM- SHUT UP AND SUPPORT OUR MILITARY OR GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! Guess what... HAVE of the CRAP that some of these people are doing or getting away with have a penalty of DEATH AND TORTURE in other countries! Desacrating the American Flag... REALLY!? Are you serious!? Guess what you ignorant BUFFOONS... you would not HAVE THAT RIGHT or FREEDOM IF YOU DID NOT HAVE THE MILITARY PROTECTING YOU! We would be OVER RUN by terrorists and sooner or later become a country much like the ones we are fighting against. If you LOVE your freedom, than SUPPORT THOSE THAT SERVE OR HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR YOUR FREEDOM! My view- if you DO NOT support our military who serve YOU... than you should LOSE that freedom! You don't like this country and have the AUDACITY to STOMP on the American flag... GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY! Why does America have to be the "big brother"? WHY WHY WHY- I do believe in world peace and I hate the fact that my husband is fighting in a war that I do not agree with... BUT GUESS WHAT... I APPRECIATE THOSE MEN AND WOMEN OVER THERE... because if they weren't over there, the war would be HERE! It is not FAIR that these people get these RIGHTS- these FREEDOMS but they do not APPRECIATE THIS COUNTRY!!!!! Yes- I understand that this country was found on the fundamentals of free speech and freedom... but if you do not BELIEVE in this country than why should it believe in you! YOU SHOULD NOT BE WORTHY OF THESE RIGHTS if you do not SERVE this country in one way or another.
Bi factor of our military- did you know the military members are some of the LOWEST paid people in the country? Yeah... sad right! Just putting that out there for those of you who continue to disrespect our military members. You either SERVE this country in the military or you shut up and support it! I think we should be enlisting these people in the infantry... let them go over there and SEE what these men and women are FIGHTING AGAINST! The conditions in which they are LIVING in... ALL to DEFEND THEIR RIGHTS!

ALL in ALL... THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME FULL OF DISGUSTING PEOPLE. Whether it be religion in schools or ruthless people on the streets of funerals... THE DISRESPECT IS APPALLING! I believe I serve a God who loved me so much, He sent His ONLY SON to sacrifice Himself FOR ME!!!! I also believe that we live in a country that sends our men and women to fight overseas, because they LOVE THEIR COUNTRY SO MUCH they sacrifice themselves FOR ME!


Just think about it... WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY... No matter HOW SMALL you think your voice is... IT IS STILL A VOICE! Will you be SILENCED!?!?!?! Like Reese Witherspoon said in one of my favorite movies:
"If we just sit back and do not say anything, this country is in for a REALLY bad haircut!"


Think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment